Campus Life Introduction
Life at Shenandoah University is defined by a close-knit, caring community and abundant opportunities for leadership, service and fun. We offer a variety of activities as diverse as our student body.
- Theatrical and musical performances
- 16 NCAA Division III men’s and women’s sports teams
- 300 music, theatre and dance performances
- More than 50 student clubs and societies
- Global travel opportunities
- On-campus events and activities
- Service, volunteer opportunities and mission trips
- In the winter – Access to the region’s skiing, snowboarding and tubing resorts
- In the fall, spring and summer – access to nearby hiking and mountain biking trails, canoeing and river tubing
Spirituality, the arts, service to others – all have a place in campus life. In just four years, the friends you make, the memories you take, the person you become – all will reflect your exciting and active SU experience.